Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Opencart web hosting service?

Need to know all possible hosts that can be perfect for magento commerce and Opencart web hosting services. The one I know is Greenwebpage.com web host, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with these hosts?

Any better variants?

Comments

• I'd like to draw your attention to netshop isp cPanel web hosting solutions in multiple locations.
    Host unlimited websites in each cPanel account (they can do this with addon domains and subdomains). Softaculous included for FREE in all plans.

• Try Profvds.com VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology.
    You can also install any operating system you prefer via Xen console. Using your own ISO images for system installment is possible.

• The advantages of shared hosting from hostpro.com include the speed and reliability of servers, flexible tariff plans with different amounts of resources, and 24/7 professional support. In addition, hostpro.com provides free additional functionality, such as a free SSL certificate, which ensures the security of your website and increases its ranking in search engines.

• Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.